For thousands of years, the medicine ball has been used to maintain fitness and health. Modern medicine ball workouts have the same goal in mind. With a variety of uses, they can also be incorporated with other exercise equipment for a tailored workout session based on unique health needs and fitness goals.
- Add a challenge to stale workout routines
- Improve strength and coordination
- Available in 11 different weights
A Power Systems Brand! The Basic Power Medicine Ball is a great medicine ball for sale at a budget-conscious price. Our medicine balls are made of a durable textured surface that makes them easy to hold, toss, catch or bounce. Power Systems offers the Basic Medicine Ball in a large selection of weights to accommodate a variety of therapeutic needs and exercise levels.
- Hollow synthetic rubber construction allows balls to bounce
- 1 year limited warranty
- Color coded by weight
- Durable textured surface
Ball Weight and Color:
- 2 lbs.- Yellow/Gray: 7" diam
- 4 lbs.- Green/Gray: 7.5" diam
- 6 lbs.- Blue/Gray: 9" diam
- 8 lbs.- Orange/Gray: 9" diam
- 10 lbs.- Red/Gray: 9" diam
- 12 lbs.- Purple/Gray: 11" diam
- 15 lbs.- Black/Gray: 11" diam
- 18 lbs.- Black/Gray: 11" diam
- 20 lbs.- Black/Gray: 11" diam
- 25 lbs.- Black/Gray: 11" diam
- 30 lbs.- Black/Gray: 11" diam
Bouncing a medicine ball back and forth between two people or against a wall is a fun and interesting way to boost fitness, shoulder strength and coordination. Lifting or tossing a weighted medicine ball incorporates functional movements to increase strength and movement in exercisers. A rubber medicine ball can also be used as a destabilizer in push-ups, lunges and more!
Typically, beginners should start off with lighter weighted balls, while heavy medicine balls are better for more advanced exercisers and for working larger muscles. The following are just some of the countless medicine ball exercises using the best medicine ball weight suggestions to try with your clients:
- 2-6 lbs.- Beginners: One-handed exercises.
- 8-12 lbs.- Intermediate: Two-handed throws and passing exercises.
- 15-18 lbs.- Advanced: Two-handed throws, passing exercises and strength exercises.
- 20-30 lbs.- Advanced: Strength exercises and total body throws.
Power Systems workout equipment is top quality and our basic line of medicine balls are no exception. Take a look at these and other medicine balls for sale at Power Systems and incorporate them into your clientsÈ or your own fitness equipment collection or rehabilitation plan and see the difference.