- Helps correct form and coordination before moving to a faster rope.
- Color coded by length.
- Available in 5 different length options.
A Power Systems Brand! The Beaded Jump Rope is a tool all gyms and facilities should have. This jump rope helps correct form and coordination before the exerciser moves onto a quicker rope. The beads hitting against the ground help the jumper with timing.
- Durable nylon rope with PVC beads
- Molded PVC handles
- Rope color coded by length
- Colors may vary
- Available in 5 different length options
- 6' L: User height- 3'11" and under
- 7' L: User height- 4' to 4'8"
- 8' L: User height- 4'9" to 5'5"
- 9' L: User height- 5'6" to 6'
- 10' L: User height- 6'1" to 6'6"
How to determine the correct length of a rope for you:
- Step with one foot into the middle of the rope.
- Bring your hands up towards your chest.
- Place your hands underneath your armpits (the rope should be semi-taut).
- The length of the rope measured from one hand to the other is the recommended rope length for your height.