It is said that Hippocrates once filled animal skins and gave them to people to toss and lift for medicinal purposes. In those times, “medicine” meant prevention of illness and maintenance of good health. Still in use today, the medicine ball has come a long way since the days of Hippocrates. Power Systems is proud to offer a range of medicine ballsmade of the highest quality materials to help your clients maintain good health, get fit and aid in recovery.
- Add interest and variety to workouts
- Improve power and coordination
- Enhance range of motion
Power Systems offers the Elite Power Medicine Ball, which is available in 11 different sizes and weights to suit beginners to the most advanced exercisers. The Elite Power Medicine ball from Power Systems is perfectly balanced and constructed with durability in mind- guaranteed to maintain its shape and remain a fixture in your facility for years to come. The surface of the ball is specially designed to ensure a high level of grip and ease of handling. To further expand the types of exercises you can offer to your clients, we also offer our superior medicine ball with handles. You can incorporate them into any group, sport-specific or rehabilitation movement for added resistance.
- Easy-grip design
- 11 different sizes and weights
- 3-year limited warranty
Breakdown of Available Elite Power Medicine Balls:
- 2 lbs, Yellow: 8" diam for Beginner level exercises
- 4 lbs, Green: 8" diam for Beginner level exercises
- 6 lbs, Blue: 9" diam for Beginner level exercises
- 8 lbs, Orange: 9" diam for Intermediate level exercises
- 10 lbs, Red: 10" diam for Intermediate level exercises
- 12 lbs, Purple: 10" diam for Intermediate level exercises
- 15 lbs, Green: 10" diam for Advanced level exercises
- 18 lbs, Blue: 10" diam for Advanced level exercises
- 20 lbs, Orange: 11" diam for Strength exercises
- 25 lbs, Red: 11" diam for Strength exercises
- 30 lbs, Purple: 11" diam for Strength exercises
Medicine ball exercises have been around for hundreds, even thousands of years. These time-tested exercises require users to bounce balls against a wall or floor, pass with a partner or perform motions with the ball in-hand. No fitness facility is complete without a medicine ball set. At Power Systems, we offer everything from mats and storage to the best quality fitness equipment including the medicine ball for sale. Weight machines and other everyday exercise equipment can become tedious and are limiting to people looking to increase their range of motion. Adding a medicine ball to your selection can break the monotony by allowing exercisers to shake up their routine and work their bodies in a different way- a way that’s been around for millennia!