- Leather rope with padded wood handles for added comfort.
- Ball bearings in handles help with a smooth rotations and promotes less wrist fatigue.
- Available in 4 different length options.
A Power Systems Brand! Leather jump ropes have been a long-time exercise staple in most gyms. Our Leather Jump Rope has padded, wooden handles with ball bearings for a smooth rotation and less wrist fatigue.
- Leather rope
- Wood padded handles
- Ball bearings in handles
- Available in 4 different length options
7' L: 4' to 4'8"
8' L: 4'9" to 5'5"
9' L: 5'6" to 6'
10' L: 6'1" to 6'6"
How to determine the correct length of a rope for you:
- Step with one foot into the middle of the rope.
- Bring your hands up towards your chest.
- Place your hands underneath your armpits (the rope should be semi-taut).
- The length of the rope measured from one hand to the other is the recommended rope length for your height.