You already know that medicine ball workouts are powerful, effective training workouts. Now take those workouts to the next level with Power Systems ball handles on your medicine balls! Swing, chop, rotate and develop your overall power with these enhanced fitness ball exercises.
The Power Rope Ball:
- Improves rotational strength
- Enhances overall power
- Is ideal for swinging and chopping motions
A Power Systems Brand! Develop your rotational strength and power with this functional training tool that combines a medicine ball with a rope handle. The rope-ball combination allows you to perform quick rotational movements in a variety of patterns and planes of movement. The construction of the ball allows it to rebound, so it is ideal for swinging and chopping motions.
- Hollow synthetic rubber construction
- Rope is permanently attached to ball
- Washers on each side of the ball ensures that the rope does not slide
- Handle attachment offers several grip options
- Available in 8 different weight options
- Color coded by weight
- Colors may vary
- Rope length: 36"
- Diameter varies depending on ball weight
Larger balls are heavier and require more core strength and overall body control. Bigger balls also rebound more strongly, which may be more difficult for beginners to use. Smaller balls are lighter and call for faster motions to maintain momentum. With smaller balls you can use one in each hand for independent arm exercises. Buy a set of power rope balls to fit your clientsÈ needs from beginner to expert.
The power rope ball from Power Systems is also excellent for developing striking power. Rope ball exercises develop the rotation in the hips and core (the transverse plane) up to the snap of the fist, for premium knockout power. Additional benefits of power rope balls include:
- Complete a high number of repetitions with continuous force
- Rebounding trains you in smooth sequence coordination
- Combines power with agility for a complete workout
- The rope is easily adjustable to fit your specific needs
- 2 lbs. to 4 lbs. = 8" diam
- 6 lbs. to 8 lbs. = 9" diam
- 10 lbs. to 12 lbs. = 10" diam
- 15 lbs. to 18 lbs. = 11" diam