At the heart of yoga lies a deep respect for all living beings, including Mother Earth. It’s only natural that you’d like your mat to reflect this same caring attitude. Our production process is designed to consume less energy and produce less waste than the manufacture of standard mats. This mat is also free from latex, PVC, glues, phthalates, toluene, and chloride, and it’s recyclable and ecologically degradable, so it’s gentle on your health and on the planet.
Gentle on your health and the environment
- Earth-friendly (recyclable and ecologically degradable)
- Health-friendly (free from PVC, phthalates, latex, chloride, and glue)
- Specialized patterned surface offers superb traction for extra grip in poses
- Soft, supportive surface for optimum comfort
- Reversible (each side has a unique color and pattern)
- Water- and sweat-resistant (easy to wash and dry)
Size: 1/4"H x 24"W x 68"L (5 mm H x 61 cm W x 173 cm L)
To increase the lifespan of your mat, do not expose it to prolonged periods of direct sunlight or intense heat. You can expect years of faithful service from your Wai Lana Green EcoMat.