Isokinetics Inc. Brand PT Peanut Balls are high quality physical therapist grade products brought to you direct from the manufacturer. No middleman means higher quality for the price. And, we back up all our products with a 1 year guarantee, direct from Isokinetics Inc. Our Anti-Burst Peanuts Ball is made of special durable Non-Latex material that prevents bursting even when the ball is punctured by a sharp object, allowing the ball to deflate slowly. Peanut balls are uni-directional, only moving back and forth, versus multi-directional as with regular round exercise balls. This provides more stability and control. Peanut Balls are ideal for rehabilitation use and physical therapy. Dog owners also report they use them for canine exercise and rehab. Please note: clinical packaging does not include a pump or exercise guide. Due to their size, we recommend a high volume pump.
- Our PT Peanut Balls are physical therapist quality for clininc or home use. Made of heavier weight (please compare our weights to low cost brands), strong latex-free material designed not to burst if punctured. Grooved surface for better grip
- Peanut balls are uni-directional, only moving back and forth, versus multi-directional as with regular round exercise balls, providing more stability and control
- INCLUDED: Inflation Instructions, Warranty and Contact sheets, Ball Plug, threaded Inflation Nozzle. NOT INCLUDED: air pump, exercise guide . Clinic packaging (in polybag, not retail box)
- Pump not included (takes a lot of air, so we recommend a high volume air pump, like our Isokinetics Exercise Ball Air Pump)
- Many of our dog owner customers report these work well for canine rehab and agility exercises