Alden Mills, former US Navy SEAL and Perfect Fitness founder was inspired to create the Perfect Pushup when his SEAL platoon was chosen for a one-year study to determine why SEALS suffered unusually high injury rates. After learning injuries were linked to their training methods (age-old body building drills), SEAL trainers switched to Functional Training. Alden learned firsthand how to incorporate these lessons into products and exercise routines that have become the foundation of Perfect Fitness. Our belief at Perfect, is that if you take control of your body, you can take control of your life. It is our goal to help people do just that.
- Pushup stand designed to rotate slightly, engaging more muscles and increasing strength and definition in arms, shoulders, chest, back and abs
- Ergonomic grips help distribute weight evenly, reducing pressure points and joint strain on wrists and elbows
- Built to last construction with smooth rotation and steel ball bearing system. Treads on bottom of handles securely grip all floor surfaces
- Weight Vest ready, 400-Pound weight capacity; also called the Perfect V2 Pushup
- Dimensions: 10 inches x 8.25 inches x 6.2 inches; weight: 4 pounds